Hangar serves as the ARMADA situation room.
Situation Room Interface
- Matrix Exploration Rules:
- ARMADA exploration points can be raised, by clearing any 1 matrix exploration floor.
- Everything will be carry over to next floor, reset will return everything to starting state.
- Higher difficulty will make battle become harder, but will obtain better rewards and more exploration points.
- ARMADA fuel is required to enter matrix exploration in every floor, fuel can be obtained from ARMADA Terminal or Commission Collection.
- Matrix Exploration Additional Information:
- Daily reset per day is 1. The difficulty can be change after reset.
- More than 3 Valkyrja can be bring into matrix exploration.
- Only the uppest 3 Valkyrja will be joining the battle, the others will served as reserves.
- Reserved Valkyrja can be switch into next floor battle at the result screen of current floor.
|Difficulty||Fuel Consumed|| Matrix Point|
| Addtional Matrix Point|
per Each 10 Floor
| Floor to Unlock|
|Every 5 Floor||3 Elites|
|Every 10 Floor||BOSS|
- BOSS Raid Rules:
- BOSS Raid Seek can be raised, by any members clearing any 1 matrix exploration floor.
- BOSS Coordinate will be locked, when BOSS Raid Seek is completed.
- BOSS Coordinate can be locked between 1900~2100(GMT+8), after locked raid will last for 2 hour, BOSS will escaped if unsuccessful exterminated.
- ARMADA can only raid once per day, when damage dealt on BOSS reach a certain %, every raid participated members can claim the reward when ended.
- BOSS missing health will be added to ARMADA exploration points when the raid ended.
- Damage dealt on BOSS in each raid battle will not go beyond the pre-cap 10% HP.
- Even the BOSS was exterminated, if still within the raid time, any members who yet to participate in the raid will able to perform BOSS Pursuit of 1 round, that then can claim reward when ended.
- BOSS Raid Difficulty:
- Every raid BOSS successfully exterminated will increase the Level by 1, the weekly reset will start over again at Level-1
- Weekly successfully exterminated 5 or more raid boss, will increase difficulty on next week.
- Weekly successfully exterminated 3 or 4 raid boss, will maintain difficulty on next week.
- Weekly successfully exterminated 2 or less raid boss, will reduce difficulty on next week.
- Higher difficulty, will obtain better raid rewards, and more exploration points.
- Each raid battle time-limit is 1 minutes, and Valkyrja will periodically lost HP.